Hi Darlings, today’s the last #MakeupMonday about Following The Trends: this time is about Red Lip Tints.
First of, let’s address the elefant in the room. Yes, I have pink hair. I’ve wanted it forever and I’m so happy I finally got it. It’s not the pink I want quite yet but we are getting there.
Red is a trend and lip tints (the watery kind, like the Dior ones I’ve reviewed last week or even the L’Oreal ones if you don’t want to splurge) are super in right now and every brand is coming out with its version.
I also felt like silver eyeshadow is quite popular so I added that to my look too.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion Box O’Powder
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: I’ve used the Chanel Ombre Première Top Coat in 327 Pénombre all over the lids and the shade 317 Carte Blanche in the inner corners.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Fusion in 824 Berry
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.