Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m starting with my Halloween Looks with the first one being Cleopatra.
Being the makeup obsessed kid that I was, I was in love with ancient Egypt and, of course, Cleopatra was my idol. I mean, just like any other 6 years old girl right? I kid you not, I was 6 when I first saw the Liz Taylor movie.
I’ve been doing Halloween looks on this blog for three years and I wanted to do a Cleopatra on since the beginning, so this year I made it my mission to do it first so I wouldn’t forget.
Here you can see all my previous Halloween looks.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion Box O’Powder
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb II All-Over Diamond Veil in Holo At Me
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: I only used three of the YSL Sequin Crush Mono Eyeshadow. I’ve started with putting scotch tape on the side of my eyes to create a crisp line. With the dark blue called 8 Louder Blued, I created a very defined crease. All over the lid I’ve used the light blue called 9 Bold Blue and then in the inner corner and under the brow bone (and after I did my eyeliner I also put it under it) I’ve used the gold shade called 1 Legendary Gold. I’ve put the shadows in the same order on the lower lashline too.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline + Essence Electric Vibes Liner in 04 #Paradise in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipstick: Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in XO, Vlada + On top YSL Sequin Crush Mono Eyeshadow in 1 Legendary Gold (you can use anything underneath, I just happen to have that liquid lipstick)
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.