Hi Darlings, for today’s Halloween #MakeupMonday I’m going to do a look inspired by Gemini, my zodiac sign.
If you aren’t a Gemini this look could be Double Faced or something like that but my idea behind it is to show that Gemini really have two sides in their personality.
One is very sweet, caring and overall calm. And the other one is a real b*itch. No better way to say it. It’s not unusual for Geminis to love two things that are the absolute opposite. In makeup, it translates with loving a barely-there no-makeup makeup and loving a sexy and sultry smokey eye.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion Box O’Powder
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb II All-Over Diamond Veil in Holo At Me
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: On my good side I haven’t used any eyeshadow (since the look I usually rock) but I’ve used the same highlighter I’ve used on the face in the inner corner and browbone. On my bitchy side, I’ve used the Urban Decay Born To Run, I started with the shade Baja in the crease and Punk in the outer corner. I’ve used the same shades on the lower lashline. On the lid, I’ve used the Marc Jacobs See-Quins Glitter Eyeshadow in Copperazzi. The gems are from that sticker from Tiger.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline. On the bitchy side I’ve also used the Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon in Glam Jam, in the waterline
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipstick: On my good side, I’ve used the MAC Love Me Lipstick in Tres Blase. On the bitchy side, I’ve used the Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Miss Conduct
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.