Hi Darlings, for today’s Halloween #MakeupMonday I created this Pirate Look.
Just like any of my looks, it’s super easy to make and I literally did it on top of the makeup I wore to work because, honestly, this look looks better if it’s more worn out… And I was having a really good brow day!
As I write this post, I’m listening to the soundtrack of Pirates Of The Caribbean, which is what kind of inspired this look (and really started my obsession with pirates when I was 7 or so), even if it’s always a bit hard for me because these movies were mine and my dad’s thing so every time I see one of it or listen to the music, I miss him a little more.
Enough with the sappiness, I’m actually quite happy with how this look turned out and I hope you’ll like it too: “Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho!”
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Eyeliner: I’ve actually started with the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, putting it all around my eyes and roughly smudging it with my fingers, making it all messy.
- Eyeshadow: On top of the eyeliner, again with my fingers, I’ve put the Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?! because it creates a nice wet look. With Boundaries from the Urban Decay Naked Reloaded, I’ve created a soft shade around the eyes, again very messily and with a big brush.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipstick: First I’ve used the Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Miss Conduct, then I lined around the edges (when the lipstick wasn’t dry yet) with the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever and then only in the middle I’ve used the Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Rust Fund which I’ve blended with my fingers.
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.