Hi Darlings, we are back with regular looks and in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you how to di this Wearable Red Smokey Eye.
I’ve been feeling inspired by makeup all over again and I’ve been loving playing with more fun colours, especially now that I have pink hair.
This look, actually, wasn’t even planned, I did it for work but I loved the way it turned out so much I decided to dedicate a whole post to it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder in Translucent
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: I started with the Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon in Glam Jam, I’ve used it to create a line on the lashline and into the crease which I’ve then blended with the shade Venetian Red from the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette. I’ve used the same combo on the lower lashline. On the lid and inner corner I’ve used the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipstick: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.