Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Warm & Grey Smokey Eye.
When I first shot this look, I didn’t like it. I was playing with the L’Oreal x Karl Lagerfeld palette but I wasn’t happy with the look. I couldn’t redo it so I went with it to work but I decided to reshoot it another time.
Turns out, I got a few compliments about it at work and from a guy I have a bit of a crush on so, it had to see the light of day. I mean, OBVIOUSLY! (FYI: I’m joking, I don’t care about what people, especially men, think about my appearance. I do what I want but it’s nice to feel appreciated, ya know?)
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder in Translucent
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: L’Oreal X Karl Lagerfeld Eyeshadow Palette (not available in the US), I’ve used the second and third shade in the crease, which I’ve then deepened with the red. On the lids, I used the silver and on the outer corner, I’ve put the second to last shade. I used the red and the dark grey on the lower lashline, as well. On the inner corner and browbone I used the pink.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Snapscara
- Lipstick: L’Oréal Paris x Karl Lagerfeld Colour Riche Lipstick in Kultured
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.