Hi Darlings, in today’s post Julia and I are going to chat about the NEW MAC Starring You Holiday Collection.
I feel like this collection went a bit under the radar, I haven’t heard anyone talking about it.
Other than the classic products this collection includes a LOT of kits with eyeshadow minis or lipstick minis which we are not talking about because I didn’t want to make this post too long and too messy. They are always the same every year, they usually contain their best sellers.
This collection is already out and you can get it on maccosmetics.com
MAC Starring You Collection: PRODUCTS
This collection includes: four eyeshadows, six lipsticks, five glosses, two highlighters, two face palettes, a pair of falsies and three eyeshadow palettes.
Kiss Of The Stars Lipstick (20$ each)
It comes in six shades:
- Kiss Of The Stars (light blue pink with pearl)
- Gold Star! (peachy nude with pearl)
- Walk Of Flame (berry red)
- Destined For Stardom (bright blue silver with pink and purple pearl)
- Starstruck (bright pink/purple fuchsia)
- Asterisk (deep blue with pink and purple pearl)
Lipglass (18,50$ each)
It comes in five shades:
- Young Star (light white pink with pearl)
- Starring You (cool pink with pearl)
- Counting Stars (dirty grey lilac with pearl)
- Starf*cker (metallic rich violet)
- Star Memoir (metallic pink ruby)
Spellbinder Shadow (25$ each)
It comes in four shades:
- Wishful Thinking (true purple with pink pearl)
- Stairs To The Stars (red burgundy with purple pearl)
- Swing On A Star (muted blue/purple with blue-green pearl)
- Star Align (silver with purple pearl)
Opalescent Powder (36$ each)
It’s available in two shades:
- Rising Star (warm gold)
- Shooting Star (pink shimmer)
Star-Dipped FaceCompact (42,50$ each)
It comes in two shades:
Star-Sighting Compact (29,50$ each)
It comes in three shades:
#70 Lash (17$)
MAC Starring You Collection: OUR THOUGHTS
MIMI: I have to confess, I already bought one of the glosses… OPS… I got the shade Young Star. I’m going to post a review soon.
The only other products that appeal to me are the eyeshadows. The grey one looks so GOOD! Everything else, including the kits, are nothing new but a great way to try MAC’s best sellers.
JULIA: The face palettes are so pretty, I love the glowy effect, but I don’t like the eyeshadow palettes.
What the hell is going on with the glittery lipsticks, no, pass!
The single eyeshadows are so pretty, I bet the formula is killer but I don’t like the colours. The glosses look stunning, I love the berry one but I already know I don’t like the formula of these.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.