Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you my Sick Day Makeup.
Well, let’s start with I’m actually sick shooting this post and I thought of redoing it to look prettier but that defeats the purpose of this post which is to teach you how to do your makeup when you are sick.
Ideally, I would have been dead in bed but since I don’t get sick days at work I had to go and I work in a beauty store, I had to look somewhat presentable even if my eyes were super watery and I had to blow my nose every three seconds.
So this post is not to glamourize sickness is to help those who have to work even when they are sick to look presentable. This is just the look but in tomorrow’s post, I’m sharing all my tips and essentials to make you’ll need to be at your best when you are at your worst.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Under my eyes, I used the YSL Touche Eclat All-Over Brightening Pen in 01 to brighten up the area. On the areas where I wanted my make up to last through the tissue rubbing (ie: nose area) I’ve used the Smashbox Studio Skin Full Coverage 24 Hours Foundation in 2.15
- Powder: Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder in Translucent
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Shiseido Aura Dew in Cosmic 03 all over the lid and in Solar 02 on the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Make Up For Ever Multi-Use Matte Pencil in Dimension Dark Brown which I’ve smudged between the lashes to get some definition and Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Bubbly in the waterline.
- Mascara: Smashbox Full Exposure Waterproof
- Lipgloss: Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump XXL Lip Plumping Gloss in Pinkwell
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.