Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you this Sparkly Eyes & Lips Look for the Holidays.
You know Buddy the elf? Well, that would be me, I love Christmas and getting in the Christmas spirit but this look wasn’t actually meant to be festive. It just happened.
Either way, I love glitter, that’s not a secret so I wanted to create a look using them as much as possible while keeping it wearable.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeliner: Lottie London Imogenation Ultra Glow Creme Eyeshadow in Storytime, I’ve used an angled brush to create a thicker line first and then with the Benefit Roller Liner I did a thinner one.
- Mascara: Maybelline Snapscara
- Lipstick: Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Maneater
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.