Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you my Christmas Party Look.
I’d like to tell you that this look was planned but, to be honest, I just got the Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 eyeshadow palette (yesterday for me now, a few weeks for you) and I’m so SO excited to play with it!
So with this stunning palette, I created this fun look for a Christmas party (or any kind of party) which is quite easy to do.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Artist High Contour in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura MATTE to set my primer, Soothe MATTE in the crease which I’ve deepened with Ritual MATTE. I’ve put Poet SEQUIN on the lids which I’ve topped with a mix of Aura and Poet GLITTER. To give depth to the outer corner I’ve used Memory SEQUIN. In the inner corner I’ve put Aura METALLIC with a bit of Aura GLITTER. On the lower lashline I’ve used Story and Poet MATTE with a bit of Memory SEQUIN close to the lashes.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipstick: Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick in Slow Burn
- Lipgloss: MAC Starring You Lipglsss in Young Star
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.