Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Holiday Night Out Look.
On Wednesday, I’m going to see The Nutcracker with my mom. It has always been a dream of mine and I’m so incredibly excited that this year I finally have the chance to go and take my mom with me. It is an early Christmas present for her.
I want my look for the night to be nice and festive. Definitely something more nighttime approved yet classy so I decided to create this steel grey smokey eye with lots of sparkles. I love how silver pairs with my green eyes but I don’t use it enough.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Artist High Contour in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura MATTE to set my primer, Soothe MATTE in the crease and lower lashline. All over the lids and on top of it I put Memory SEQUIN and on top of it Memory GLITTER. I’ve used Memory MATTE to give some depth at the outer corner and lower lashline. I’ve used Aura SEQUIN on my browbone.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet nella rima interna superiore.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fussy
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.