Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you My Christmas Look for 2019.
The look is always quite simple because frankly, I don’t want to spend the day doing my makeup and there’s always something to do.
I rock my red lips though, this combo is the one I’m loyal to because it lasts easily through the entire meal. I also go with bright-sparkly eyes and glowy complexion.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: theBalm Balm Springs Blush
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Artist High Contour in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura MATTE to set my primer, Soothe METALLIC all over the lids and on top of it I put Soothe GLITTER. I’ve used Aura SEQUIN on my browbone.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.