Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you My New Year’s Eve Look 2019.
In case you don’t follow me in on Instagram (do it here) you wouldn’t know that I cut my hair. It’s such a huge difference for me, I haven’t had hair this short for years but I love it. It’s so easy to style, so low maintenance.
I don’t think I’ll be doing anything special tomorrow but this is the look I decided to wear. It’s not all mine, I was inspired by this photo I found on Pinterest months ago. I had it saved on my phone so I don’t know who did it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: theBalm Balm Springs Blush
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Artist High Contour in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura Matte to set my primer, I’ve used Soothe Matte in the crease, which I’ve then deepened with Poet Matte in the inner and outer corner. I’ve used Ritual Matte in the crease as well. In the centre of the lid I’ve used first Memory Metallic and on top of it Story Glitter. I’ve used Story Matte on the lower lashline and in the waterline and only in the centre part I’ve put Story Glitter.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara + Eylure Texture 117
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipstick: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin
- Lipgloss: MAC Starring You Lipglsss in Young Star
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Chanel 307 Rouge Delicieux, 357 Rouge Noble Rouge Allure Lip Colour | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply