Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you my Beauty Favourites 2019!
Thanks to this blog I had the chance to try a lot more products than I normally would. That being said I’m actually very selective with what I keep around me at all time.
So these are the products, out of all of the ones I tried this year, that stood out to me. There are others that I’ve used a lot but they aren’t on this list because they aren’t things I bought this year.
If a product is an A+ in my reviews it means is really good but it doesn’t mean that it’s going to stay in my makeup bag.
Since I have reviewed all of these products I’m not going into details but you can definitely check those to see why I’m obsessed with them.
- L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla (here the review)
- Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02 and Cosmic 03 (here the review)
- GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER Mega Illuminating Moisturizer (here the review)
- Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette (here the review)
- Benefit Roller Liner (here the review)
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin (here the review)
- L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara (here the review)
- Bali Body BB Cream (here the review)
- KAYALI Vanilla 28 & KAYALI Musk 12 I don’t have reviews of these but the fact that I loved two of these fragrances enough to buy them it’s a miracle.
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump XXL Lip Plumping Gloss in Pinkwell (here the review)
- Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution (here the review)
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.