Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you how to create this look using the Mercury Retrograde palette from Huda Beauty.
I got this palette for Christmas and I’ve been playing with it for the past few weeks. I’m actually going to create a few different looks using it but I wanted to start with this one that, in my opinion, embodies perfectly the vibe of the palette.
I also want to point out that this might be the best winged eyeliner I’ve ever done. I’m normally good at eyeliner but this is especially sharp, I’m incredibly proud of this line!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Artist High Contour in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I used Utopia and Libra in the crease and on the lower lashline, Hot Mess in the outer corner. In the inner corner I’ve put Supernova with Galaxy on top. In the centre of the lid I’ve used Nebula. Lastly on the lower lashline I’ve used a bit of Mercury.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipstick: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.