Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Valentine ‘s Day Soft Wing Eyeliner.
This look is slightly inspired by Lili Reinhart at the SAG Awards, I didn’t follow her look straightly but ever since I saw that soft wing eyeliner look I wanted to create something similar.
I love how sweet and romantic it looks which makes it perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Nars Hyped Eyeshadow Palette, I used the first colour (We Are Family) on the first half of the lid and the eighth (Love Train) in the second half. I’ve put the fourth (Ring My Bell) and the third (Doctor Love) in the crease. With the third to last shade (Hot Stuff), I created a winged eyeliner shape on the upper and lower lashline which I’ve deepened with the black (White Horse), going back to blend it multiple times.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipbalm: Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Rosé
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.