Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Desert Rose Look.
Yes, my hair is pink, actually, it’s a bit bright now I hope it will tone down a bit but I love it.
Anyway, today’s look is a very pretty and easy one, I wanted to create a look using muted pinks and mauves because they are my favourite tones to use in makeup and they are super springy.
I guess the look is very pink, but what can I say? It’s my favourite colour, it always inspires me.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I used Off Balance and Hot Mess in the crease and on the lower lashline and on the lid I’ve put Crush.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Dior Lip Glow Oil in 001 Pink
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.