Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Lili Reinhart Spring Inspired Look.
If you don’t know, Lili Reinhart has recently become the face of the new COVERGIRL’s Clean Fresh collection and all the looks she’s posting lately have this fresh face vibe that looks incredibly healthy and fresh.
It’s the kind of makeup I love, that makes you look effortlessly pretty without a lot of makeup. We don’t have COVERGIRL in Italy so I have to do with other brands.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I used Off Balance and Utopia in the crease and outer corner and Momentum on the lid. I’ve put a tiny bit of Hot Mess near the upper lashline.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Dior Lip Glow in 001 Pink Glow
- Lipgloss: Dior Lip Glow Oil in 001 Pink
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Smashbox Stepping Out Always On Cream To Matte Lipstick | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply