Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Graphic Minty Eyeliner Look.
I took inspiration from a photo I’ve seen on Pinterest but I didn’t save it so I don’t know who did it.
I’ve wanted to use mint eyeshadow for a while now and this is the perfect look to do it, I love the way it turned out, I felt so cool in it and it’s not incredibly hard to do.
My tip with eyeliner like this is to use something that’s tiny and precise. You know I love the Benefit Roller Liner but is not very precise for these kinds of works so, I decided to use the KVD Vegan Beauty one.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: All over the lid I’ve used the Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02. From the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I’ve used Haze with an angled eyeliner brush to draw the inner corner and the outside wing.
- Eyeliner: KWD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Fusion in 802 Beige Naturel.
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Nars Hyped Eyeshadow Palette | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply