Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Spring Rose Look.
This look is roughly inspired by Bella Hadid in the new Dior Rosewood campaign but is not an exact match. Tomorrow I’m going to post an article about Spring Trends and Rose toned makeup is one of them.
I’ve been super attracted by this colour and I seriously love the way it looks with my eyes, the burgundy eyeliner completes the look. I would have used my Chanel one but I couldn’t find it so (and here’s my little trick) I’ve used a black one with a raspberry eyeshadow on top.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura Matte to set my primer, after putting tape down, I’ve used Soothe Matte in the crease, which I’ve then deepened with Ritual Matte and elongated it on the outer corner, then I’ve warmed everything up with Poet Sequin. I did the same on the lower lashline. On the lid, I’ve used Shiseido Aura Dew in Cosmic 03. After putting on the eyeliner I’ve used Poet Matte on top of it to make it burgundy.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline and to line the half of the lower lashline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.