Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Pink & Bronze Look.
I saw this look on Pinterest and I instantly fell in love with it, it’s perfect for Spring and even if I’m stuck at home playing with makeup always makes me happy.
What are you doing in during the quarantine to spend time? I’m either blogging or playing The Sims 4 or reading.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I’ve used Frazzled all over the lid and on the lower lashline and I’ve blended with Karma all around it. Then, I’ve used Gold Glitch on top of it. In the inner corner, I’ve put Cosmic mixed with Supermoon.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
You can also find me on