Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Pink & Bronze Look.
I saw this look on Pinterest and I instantly fell in love with it, it’s perfect for Spring and even if I’m stuck at home playing with makeup always makes me happy.
What are you doing in during the quarantine to spend time? I’m either blogging or playing The Sims 4 or reading.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I’ve used Frazzled all over the lid and on the lower lashline and I’ve blended with Karma all around it. Then, I’ve used Gold Glitch on top of it. In the inner corner, I’ve put Cosmic mixed with Supermoon.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Dior Lip Glow in Rosewood
- Lipgloss: Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in Holo Pink
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Dior Rosewood Lip Glow | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply