Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Bold Red Smokey Eye.
I know it’s another red look but I recently got the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette and this was one of the looks I’ve created with it, I loved it so much I thought it deserved its own post.
It’s the ULTIMATE red smokey eye and honestly is the kind of look I’m actually going to rock out (once it’s going to be possible).
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette, I’ve used shade #9 and #4 in the crease, shade #6 in the outer corner. In the inner corner, I’ve used shade #2 and in the centre shade #5. Lastly shade #1 on the brow bone. On the lower lashline, I’ve used shade #2 and #6.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: L’Oreal Brilliant Signature Liquid Lipstick in 305 Be Captivating
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Dior Rosewood Addict Lip Maximizer | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply