Hi Darlings, today’s post is going to be all about my Top 5 Lipstick for Spring 2020.
Of course, I’m not going out but if you look at my recent posts you’ll see these five lipsticks a lot, I really like them and they are definitely my favourite for this period.
As always, they are mostly nudes, but each of the lipstick comes in different shades so if you like deeper colours you’ll love them anyway.
Let me know which is your favourite Spring lipstick, I’m always there to buy more.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Rock’n Shine in 1 Nude Solo: Buy Here / Review
- MAC Plenty Of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in Ephemeral Nature: Buy Here / Review
- L’Oreal Brilliant Signature Liquid Lipstick in 305 Be Captivating: Buy Here / Review
- MAC Cosmetics Petal Power Lipstick in Craving: Buy Here / Review
- Dior Lip Glow in Rosewood: Buy Here / Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.