Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Wearable Red Matte Look.
As you might have noticed, I have a minor obsession with red eyeshadow and I am absolutely obsessed with the look I’ve created last week (Bold Red Smokey Eye #MakeupMonday) but I know most people wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing something that bold.
So this look is for you, it’s a simple satin look on the mobile lid and an intense line on the lower lashline. Red will also make green eyes pop, you can use orange if you have blue eyes or purple if they are brown.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Under-Eye Concealer in 20 Sand
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura Sequin all over the lid and Soothe Sequin in the crease, which I’ve then deepened with Ritual Sequin. On the lower lashline I’ve used the shade #4 first and #2 second from the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon in Glam Jam in the waterline.
- Mascara: Catrice Eyeconista Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster in 010 SomeBARE Over The Rainbow
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.