Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Glowy Spring Look.
Finally a look with no red in it, to be honest, I wasn’t planning on shooting this one but today I’ve received an order I made online and I was shooting the photos of those products, trying them on and such but I liked the look so much I decided it would be the post of today.
It’s legit so easy but I love it, is very glowy and it features mostly cream products because that’s one of the biggest Spring Trends. I’m still missing a bronzer (I’ve used Laguna because it’s the most luminous bronzer I own) so if you have a favourite cream bronzer let me know.
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Under-Eye Concealer in 20 Sand
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Bali Body Glow Stick in Rose Gold
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Bali Body Glow Stick in Rose Gold
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Honest Beauty Lip Crayon in Honey
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.