Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Rose Pink Monochromatic Look.
So that’s what I did today, I created another super glowy look using the same product on my eyes, lips and face.
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Bali Body Glow Stick in Rose Gold
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thigh line
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Lipgloss: MAC Plenty Of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in Plenty Of Pout
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.