Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Red Halo Look.
Yep, I’m back with red looks, sue me. I have to say, I’ve actually been thinking about this look for a while and I love the way it turned out.
My eyes tend to change colour with the weather but today they were surprisingly very green so I thought I could take advantage of that with a red look to make them stand out.
The base is super glowy and I’m pretty sure I’m going to do it all summer long, it looks very natural on.
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Bali Body Glow Stick in Rose Gold
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 02 Balanced Soul
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette, I’ve used shade #9 and #8 in the crease, the outer and inner corners. In the centre, I’ve put shade #3. Lastly shade #1 on the brow bone. On the lower lashline, I’ve used shade #9.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Lipgloss: MAC Plenty Of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in Plenty Of Pout
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.