Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Summer Blue Smokey Liner On My Sister Queen.
It has been a while since last time my sister was here but she is tanner than me and this look is better on tanned skin. Coral and blue is such a summery combo.
But also I have a blemish underneath my brow and I don’t want to put makeup on it so you are going to get my sister this week!
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Bali Body Glow Stick in Rose Gold
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 02 Balanced Soul
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Ritual Metallic all over the lid. With the Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet, I’ve created a smudged line on the upper and lower lash line which I’ve then topped with the first blue in the Essence Disney Princess Belle Eyeshadow Palette. In the centre of the lid I’ve put Soothe Glitter.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: Catrice Clean ID Volume + Lengthening Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Love Me Lipstick in Tres Blase
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Catrice 030 Fearless Intense Metallic Liquid Eyeshadow | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply