Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Summer Peach Look.
I wanted to do a look like this for so long, I’m so excited the weather is warm enough to rock it. I know I’ve used two palettes but for the peach, you can use a blush (I can’t find any of my peach ones) and for the glitter, you can use any you like but if you have to get a palette I recommend the Tati Beauty one.
Also finally, my hair is the colour I wanted, it could be a bit pinker but I’m so happy with the tone. Beach waves are curtesy of sleeping with braids, quick and easy. You’ll see this style a lot cause there’s no way I’ll use an hot tool.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 02 Balanced Soul
- Eyeshadow: From the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I used the shade Utopia in the crease and lower lash line. From the Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Soothe Glitter.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in Coral
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.