Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this My Birthday Look 2020.
I’ve done this look every year and this one it’s not different. On Wednesday it’s going to be my birthday and this is the look I’m going to rock.
I’ve decided to do a look I know will look good on me, with colours I like even if some of you might consider very predictable but I truly love it. I won’t put the focus on my lips because if I’m going out I’m going to have to wear a mask so no one will see them anyway.
This year has been so life changing for me. I thought of writing a post but I decided against it because you are here for the makeup, you don’t want to hear me rambling about myself. Just know that I’m entering 25 feeling the best and the happiest I’ve ever felt.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette, I’ve used shade #9 and #4 in the crease, shade #6 in the outer corner. On the lid, I’ve used shade #2 which I’ve topped with Poet Glitter from the Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette. Lastly shade #1 on the brow bone. On the lower lashline, I’ve used shade #4 and #6.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.