Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Summer Minty Glow Look.
I’m pretty sure I used too much highlighter, but is there really something like “too much highlighter”? But since it’s summer I’m probably going to sweat I thought I could mask it like this.
Honestly, though, the look is simple, the core products are very affordable and it’s something that everyone can do. I really feel pretty in it so I hope if you recreate it will make you feel pretty too.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush / Highlighter: Wet’n’Wild MegaGlo Blushlighter in Highlight Bling
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Essence Sprinkled Chrome Eyeshadow in 01 Venus, all over the lid and on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 09 Mint in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick in Glazed
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.