Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Glam Summer Look.
If you saw my #MakeupMonday last week, this look will be very similar because it’s actually the same look but with different colours. Basically both the eyeliner and the eyeshadow are from the same brands just in different colours.
I thought it would be fun to see the same kind of look done with other tones and surprisingly enough, despite red being my favourite makeup colour, I love the mint version a lot better but this makes my eyes pop so you get to chose.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush / Highlighter: Wet’n’Wild MegaGlo Blushlighter in Highlight Bling
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Essence Sprinkled Chrome Eyeshadow in 03 Mars, all over the lid and on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 04 Spicy Burgundy in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick in Glazed
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Catrice 110 I Am The Power Power Plumping Gel Lipstick | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply