Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this My Everyday Summer Look for 2020.
This look guys, I’m in love with it, it might be simple but I feel like I’ve nailed the NoMakeup Makeup for this year that somehow is still glowy and luminous so perfect for Summer.
The only thing that changes is the lipstick, I’m not always in the mood for red but this red was so Summery I had to use it.
What’s your summer makeup like?
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Eyeshadow: Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 080 Minimalist, all over the lid and lower lashline (I’ve also put a light layer of the Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder to set it and make it less sticky but it doesn’t change the colour).
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure Liquid Powder in 956 Invincible
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.