Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Lilac Dream Look.
I want to be honest, this look is inspired by a look I saw either on Pinterest or on Instagram but for the life of me, I cannot find it. I remember seeing it and it reminded me of this Smashbox trio so I remembered the style of the look but not who did it.
If you know it though, please let me know and I’ll make sure to tag her. Anyway, the look itself it’s quite simple and it’s perfect for summer. I love purple makeup and the eyeshadow trio is one of my favourites. Really worth the splurge.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Catrice Blush Duo Monochromatic Blush & Glow in C02 Rose Duet
- Highlighter: Bali Body Glow Stick in Rose Gold
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 020 Balanced Soul
- Eyeshadow: Smashbox Photo Edit Eyeshadow Trio in #Respect, I’ve used the lilac in the inner half of the eye and the light shade in the inner tear duct and browbone. After lining the eyes with the Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed, I’ve put the dark shade on top of it.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed on the upper lashline and to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick in Glazed
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.