Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Summer Glittery Bronze Liner.
To be honest, this look came out of nowhere, I just wanted to play with my Tati Beauty Palette but I love how it turned out. It’s very summery and sexy.
You’ll see I’ve used a sample of the IT Cosmetics CC Cream as my foundation because I’m tanner (fake tanner, here is all about my routine) and this is the only one that matches me. I don’t like it very much but it matches so I make it work.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ in Medium
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit CORALista Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: theBalm FURROWCIOUS! Brow Pencil in Light Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Story Sequin in the crease, Ritual Sequin in the outer corner and I’ve used them on the lower lashline too. I’ve put Aura Metallic on the lid. After drawing a line with my Benefit Roller Liner I’ve used Ritual Glitter on top of it.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Fusion in 802 Beige Naturel
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Sweetmouth
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.