Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Cranberry Smokey Eye.
I don’t really have an explanation for this look other than “I was in the mood to play with colours and I wanted to do a dramatic look”. So I turned on my audiobook and let my creativity flow.
I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out, it’s definitely more makeup than what I normally wear but I don’t mind it.
The bun is inspired by my girl Jackie Wyers latest tutorial, it’s such a pretty way to remove the hair from my face and it was so easy to do, like, if I can do it, you can do it and it looks so chic!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oreal Skin Paradise Tinted Water Cream in 03 Light
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one with the pan showing)
- Blush: Benefit Blush Mini in Gold Rush (the small one in the corner)
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: theBalm FURROWCIOUS! Brow Pencil in Light Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette I’ve used Poet Matte and Poet Sequin in the crease and lower lashline. All over the lid, I put a mix of Poet Metallic and Aura Metallic. I’ve used Aura Sequin on the browbone.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to tight line + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Sweetmouth
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Essence High Beauty Hydrating Face Primer | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply