Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Teal Fantasy Smokey Eye.
So, today (the day I’m writing/shooting this) I’ve been feeling very down and not too happy with my appearance, so I decide that put on A LOT of makeup was a good way to feel pretty again.
Turns out that I still don’t feel pretty but now I can do it with a bomb ass look on (and no, I’m not here fishing for compliments, I’m sure that when the post is out I’ll feel fab again, I’m PMSing so that’s probably why I’m down and I just wanted to explain why I’m wearing such a bold look in the middle of a Wednesday without a place to go to).
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Dior Forever Summer Skin in Light (I have a sample because the shade I currently have is too light)
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Stranded all over the lid. Then with the Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 06 Dark Ultramarine, I’ve drawn, doing tiny strokes, a line from my lash line out and into half of the crease and on the lower lash line as well. Then I used a tiny brush and Radio to blend it and create a softer yet defined shape. I’ve used the Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02, in the inner corner bringing it up a bit.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 06 Dark Ultramarine to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Sweetmouth
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.