Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this 90’s Vibes Look.
I recently found this chocker I thought I lost, it made me feel super 90’s and I wanted to do a look with that vibe. It’s a lot of matte earthy tones.
Technically, being born in 1995 I’m a 90’s baby but I was too young to remember them so I have to refer to pictures but this is the look I came up with and I love it.
I also have a job interview today (day of the shooting) so I’m going to rock this look as my job interview look too.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Dior Forever Summer Skin in Light (I have a sample because the shade I currently have is too light)
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Highlighter: Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base + Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 080 Minimalist
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette, I’ve used the 2nd shade (Enhance) all over the lid and the last one (Smoke) in the crease and lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipstick: MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.