Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Autumn Monochromatic Burgundy Look.
I’ve been dreaming about this look. If you have been around these past weeks you’d be sick of me gushing about burgundy, but I wanted to do one last look basically using only this colour.
So here I am doing this full-on, monochromatic look that’s perfect for Autumn. Starting next week I’ll start with Halloween looks, I’m so excited about them, I have some good ones planned this year!
Lastly, tomorrow is the anniversary of my dad’s passing so I’ll be a bit quieter here and on my other socials, it has been four years and I still can’t believe it. I miss him so much. I’ll still post because I write in advance but I won’t really be present.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Dior Forever Summer Skin in Fair (I have a sample)
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette, I’ve used the 3rd (Pop) all over the lid to give some glow.
- Eyeliner: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glide Liner in Red Berry, I’ve used it to line around the eyes and in the upper and lower inner rim. I’ve intensified it with the 4th colour in the Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette.
- Mascara: Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara in Miss Merlot
- Lip Liner: Dior Lipliner Pencil in 948 Enigmatic Matte
- Lipstick: Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Miss Conduct
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.