Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Modern Maleficent Look.
Yeahhh it’s finally time for Halloween looks! If you know my philosophy you know I’m not able to do really complicated looks with prosthetics and such nor I like to splurge on costumes.
So I’m big on creating looks that can be worn out, have a resemblance of a scary look but using just makeup. For example, you could add some black horns and a black cape to a black outfit and become a stunning Maleficent without too much fuss.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Chanel Le Teint Ultra Velvet in B20
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan) + the black (Jet) from the Urban Decay Born To Run
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 020 Balanced Soul
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Weekender all over the lid. In the crease and lower lashline, I’ve put a mix of Jet, Good As Gone and Wanderlust. Then with the Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 926 Purple Choc, I’ve drawn I line from halfway of the lashline, through halfway in the crease and then I’ve used Cannes form the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette to blend it and I’ve also used it a bit in the inner corner and in the centre of the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lip Liner: Dior Lipliner Pencil in 999 Rouge Dior
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.