Hi Darlings, today’s post is going to be all about my Top 5 Lipstick for Autumn 2020.
I know we have to wear a mask but luckily at work, I am behind a glass wall so I don’t have to which means I can have fun with bold autumnal lipsticks.
The lighter shades all have a mauvy tinge so even if they are on the sheer side they still have that fall vibe.
Of course, each of the lipstick comes in different shades so if you like deeper colours you’ll love the formulas anyway.
Let me know which is your favourite Autumn lipstick, I’m always there to buy more.
- MAC Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Craving: Buy Here / Review
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Miss Conduct: Buy Here
- Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk: Buy Here / Review
- MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Sin: Buy Here
- Dior Lip Glow in Rosewood: Buy Here / Review
Modern Maleficent #MakeupMonday
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply