Hi Darlings, today we are back with part two of my TOP 5 for Autumn 2020 with today being all about Nail Polish.
As always, I actually don’t own these exact shades I’m showing you because I have them from other brands and most of them are not available anymore.
But these are the colours I think would be perfect for the season for this year, plus all the names are soooo cute!
Some of these colours are part of this season limited edition collection so if you find some shades that you like I suggest you grab them.
What’s your favourite nail polish for Autumn 2020?
You can see last year’s recommendations here.
- OPI Shine Bright Nail Lacquer Collection in Dressed To The Wines: Buy Here
- Essie Fall Nail Polish in Waterfall In Love: Buy Here
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri X Sour Patch Kids in The Un-Red: Buy Here
- OPI Shine Bright Nail Lacquer Collection in Heart And Coal: Buy Here
- Essie Fall Nail Polish in Swing Of Things: Buy Here
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.