Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Shining Star Look.
I’m a bit obsessed with stars. When I take my dog out for his nighttime walk, there is a little area where the streetlamp is broken so the stars are super visible and every night I take a moment, stop and stare at them.
There’s something magical about them that’s why for today’s #MakeupMonday I’ve decided to turn myself in one. You know, just to cover my whole face in glitter!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Chanel Le Teint Ultra Velvet in B20
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: With the Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 06 Dark Ultramarine, I’ve created a soft smokey liner shape which I’ve then topped with the matte blue in the Essence Disney Princess Belle Eyeshadow Palette. From the Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura Glitter in the inner corner up to the brow bone, under the eye (on my dark circle) and under the eyeliner.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 06 Dark Ultramarine to thighline and in the waterline
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.