Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Sexy Vampire Look.
This is the last of my Halloween looks, I can’t believe October is over too. I have to say, I really love this look, last week’s is my favourite but this is the one I’d probably wear if I end up doing something, mostly because I can wear a lacy black dress and be done with it.
Vampires are an evergreen look and I specifically wanted to do it using the things I already had (which means that the blood is actually a red liquid lipstick because, honestly, I didn’t want to spend for something I’d only use once a year, which I feel like is universal mood).
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B20
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Dallas Box o’ Powder Blush (the brown one next to Hoola)
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet, all over the lid to create a dark base.
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette, I’ve used shade #9 and #4 in the crease bringing it out towards the temples and shade #6 all over the lid. I’ve used the same shades on the lower lashline. It’s ok if it looks messy, I wanted that smudgy sexy look.
- Eyeliner: KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lip Liner: Dior Lipliner Pencil in 948 Enigmatic Matte
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Sin
- Lipgloss: L’Oreal Brilliant Signature Liquid Lipstick in Be Uncompromising
- Blood: Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.