Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Pumpkin Spice Look.
If you follow me on Instagram you’d know I’ve been doing a “series” where every week I use a palette in my collection to get more use out of the things I have.
A couple of weeks ago the palette of the week was the Nars Hyped Palette and I loved it so much I’ve used it again last week.
One of the looks I’ve done, made me feel like a million bucks I wanted to dedicate a whole post to it. Since it use a orangey peachy shade I dedicated it to PSL even if I actually never had one because I we don’t have Starbucks here.
Now, the palette is not available anymore but the look I created doesn’t require complicated shades, you can easily find them in other palettes.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B20
- Concealer: Essence High Beauty Brightening Concealer in 02 Peach Beige + Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Benefit CORALista Box o’ Powder Blush (the peachy one next to Hoola)
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Nars Hyped Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used the 4th shade (Ring My Bell) in the crease which I’ve then deepened with the 3rd (Doctor Love). I’ve used the same mix on the lower lash line. All over the lids, I’ve used the 5th shade (Ain’t No Stopping Us Now) and I’ve topped it with the second to last (Last Party). I’ve used the 2nd shade (Shake Shake Shake) on the brow bone.
- Eyeliner: KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipliner: NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner Pencil in Toulouse
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Guerlain 02 Pearly Gold Meteorites Liquid Pearls | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply