Hi Darlings, in today post I’m going to share with you The Christmas Spirit TAG.
This year I’m struggling a bit to get into the Christmas spirit and it’s the first time for me but I’m a big believer of fake it until you make it, not that having Christmas spirit is necessary or anything but I love Christmas and I want to feel it.
I think is because this year was so fast in a way that December snuck up on me and I wasn’t expecting it. If that makes any sense, but also, Rome has been quite hot so it doesn’t feel like winter yet.
So long story short, I’ve decided to create this tag to get in the Christmas spirit and I hope you’ll participate if you are like me and you love Christmas but struggle to get in the spirit.
The Christmas Spirit TAG Rules:
- Link back to the original post (by Blushy Darling), there are also IG Templates here, if you don’t want to do a post you can use them.
- Link back to the person who tagged you! Let’s spread the love.
- Tag 5 bloggers you love and want to shout out.
- Answer the questions (feel free to use my main picture too)!
- Ask your tagged friends these questions.
- Merry Christmas!
The Christmas Spirit TAG Questions:
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love the idea of planning for people gifts, luckily or not, I’m a people pleaser so I love the face they make when I get them something they want or they don’t realize they want.
I want them to know I pay attention and I care, even when they think I don’t.
- What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
My dad loved Christmas as much as I did, so all my memories are with him but more than a specific memory, I love thinking about doing things with him: decorating the house, cooking, playing and going Christmas shopping.
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
The Grinch, such a classic but he’s so sarcastic it cracks me up all the time.
- What about your favourite Christmas song?
Last Christmas, every version. I think I have 4 on my phone at the moment.
- When do you decorate your house?
I aim for December 1st, or around that time.
- A Christmas Wish?
I wish one day I’ll have a big loud family to celebrate Christmas with and I wish it’ll be a white one.
Now a round of This or That
- Elf or The Grinch?
Grinch (but I do love Elf too).
- Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
- White Lights or Coloured Lights?
White warm lights.
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters or Fancy Clothes?
- Receiving Presents or Giving Presents?
- Real Tree or Fake Tree?
- Angel Topper or Star Topper?
- Sugar Cookies or Gingerbread Cookies?
Both, give me all the treats!
- Home Alone or Home Alone 2?
Home Alone… 3, a more unknown one but I love it so much!
- Hosting or Visiting?
- Mariah Carrey or Micheal Bublé?
- Movies or Board Games?
Board Games on Christmas Day. Movies all through December.
- Love Actually or The Holiday?
The Holiday! Unpopular opinion, I don’t really like Love Actually, apart from Hugh Grant’s story, that’s hilarious!
The Christmas Spirit my TAG:
- The Newbury Girl
- Mademoiselle O’Lantern
- Beauty Siren Blog
- Rebecca Allatt
- Peculiar Belgian
- The Aesthetic Edge
- We Are Glamerus
- AyR Galaxy
I hope you are feeling more Christmassy now and I wish you all a good holiday season!
Everyday Holiday Look #MakeupMonday
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
Leave a Reply