Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Holiday Glittery Smokey Eye.
I love this look, I’m obsessed with this palette and I love the glittery smokey eye, it’s fun, festive and makes me feel beautiful.
I paired it with brown eyeliner because I love the lift that it gives to my eyes without being too harsh. Fun fact, I’m actually wearing loungewear for this look because after doing hair and makeup I couldn’t be bothered to change but this set is so luxe it doesn’t look like loungewear at all.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Catrice Pressed Powder Poreless Perfection Powder in 010 Universal Shade + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Palette Of Pops in Pillow Talk, I’ve used shade 4 (Smoke) all over the lids, shade 1 (Prime) in the inner corner, shade 2 (Enhance) in the centre of the lid and shade 3 (Pop) on the lower lash line on top of the Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow Gloss Bomb Cream | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply