Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you My Christmas Look for 2020.
To be honest, I’ve been rocking this look for the past couple of days because it’s quick and easy but looks very festive.
Actually, I’m working on Christmas Eve so I’m going to wear the look for work that day and keep it for the evening but it’s going to be just my mom and I, so it’s not like it matters.
I’m probably going to rock it on Christmas Day too, again we aren’t doing anything because small family and Covid, but I enjoy to dress up.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade in Brunette + Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Palette Of Pops in Pillow Talk, I’ve used shade 2 (Enhance) all over the lids.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.