Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you My New Year’s Eve Look for 2020.
Now, 2020 wasn’t the best year for most of us, but it wasn’t all bad, at least for me. I’m finally taking care of my health after four years of neglect, I feel good about myself, I have a new job I love and new friendships, mostly online but still. I’m happy with what 2020 has done for me, despite not being what I expected.
Anyway, my amazing boss gifted me this palette for Christmas and I really wanted to create a look with it, to celebrate the new year, even if I’m not going anywhere.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: HUDA BEAUTY Nude Medium Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used shade 4 in the crease which I’ve then deepened with shade 8. On the lid, I’ve used shade 2. I’ve deepened the outer corner with shade 6. I’ve used shade 4, 8 and 6 on the lower lashline too.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Panther + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim KW
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply