Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Daytime Smokey Eye.
I’m loving playing with this palette but this week I wanted to create a smokier / darker look with it and for the first time in forever I decided to skip eyeliner.
This look is inspired by one I saw on Natasha Denona’s Instagram which was done with this palette.
As I said last week, the shades aren’t too unique but the formula is unreal so I’m kind of obsessed with it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Bare and Undercovered (shade 2 and 5) in the crease, Stark (1) in the outer corner and crease, Stripped (4) all over the lid. On the lower lashline, I’ve used a bit of Stark on the outer part and Stripped (3) on the rest. I’ve put Dazz (4) on the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim KW
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.